Wednesday 6 September 2017

Holiday, writing and a bit more

So I'm back from my holiday! It was lovely to see my family! I loved being in their company and I got a good chance to have good long chats. Oh and I enjoyed the lovely food my sis was making. She loves to cook for people and you can tell her food is made with love.

We spent our first day just chilling around the house. I went for a walk with my daughter, and we all went out for something to eat in the evening.  A few pics as promised



The house we stayed in on holiday. It was beautiful!
















Me posing for the camera after a walk with my daughter. The weather was awesome!

Evening out with the family.















Out and about!


It was a lovely time and even though there are loads more photos, it would take two more posts to show all!

When I got back I had to put my head down and finish my final assignment. It took me a while to finish but I finally handed it in on Tuesday early morning! A proud moment for me! I've finished my first year in psychology! I'm feel pretty damn proud of myself. Now it's back to writing. The Ruby-Rae series is on it's way, you won't be waiting too long. I've been focusing on writing it now, and trying to make sure my writing becomes a priority again. 

I have definitely seen some improvement since I started to move my books to other outlets. It's a slow process, but encouraging because I am seeing change. I am hoping to have built more momentum by Christmas. It will be a little bit difficult since I start my second year in October, but if I stick to a timetable, I will find the time to do it all. I might not get it right all of the time, but I will do the best I can. 

That's all for now. Keep your eyes opened for the Ruby-Rae series coming out soon! More updates will follow soon. 

- Iris 

No comments:

Post a Comment