Sunday 8 April 2018

Brief update

Iris Deorre is very busy, but loving every moment of it! This does not  mean I have stopped writing, it just means I've slowed down a bit. I am slowly working on the next book to the Shattered series. I can't be exact when I will be done, but just know that I am working on it. 

So what has slowed me down? Well I have started a new job. Although it is part-time it has taken up some of my writing time. I am also studying, I'm in my second year of a psychology degree, for those of you who don't know. I am getting to the end of my module for this year, so once I have finished it - that will be around the end of May - I will have more time to write. 

It is a lot at the moment, but I do enjoy everything I do and I am sure that the more I learn and experience in my life, the more these experiences will appear in my writing. I hope this helps you understand why I've slowed down a little, and not to worry. I have not stopped writing!

Keep your eyes peeled for next story!

- Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment