Saturday 26 November 2016

Paperback and other updates!

In my last post I had promised pictures of my weekend, unfortunately I didn't get round to taking any. Boo! Anyway, I did have a good time and I'm glad I went. Tonight I'm off to a party and hopefully I will take pictures ;).

I'm really excited about my new paperback that is coming out soon. It's slowly coming together. Woohoo! The editing has been done, and now the cover is done! Have a look at this lovely cover done by John Harcourt.  Love it!  *Doing a victory dance*















I think being able to touch a real book with my words written in it is exciting. Something I once dreamed about and is now becoming a reality. A lot of thanks goes to my lovely boyfriend for helping me achieve this. I'm really grateful for his help getting me to this point. I'm beginning to think about the next one, haha. I think that my book 'Don't say you love me' should also go into paperback, but it's one step at a time I think. So keep your eyes peeled for my paperback!

Upcoming books

At the moment I'm working on a story I did a while ago, 'the gift' series. I've had a few messages about it and I've decided to buckle down and finish it for the people who want a conclusion on this story. I'm sorry for the delay, it will be out soon. That doesn't mean I've abandoned the latest story. I'm working on that too and know exactly where it's going. So these books will be coming out soon too. 

Personal things

Party tonight, resting Sunday I hope. I've got some university work to do which I'm hoping to do Sunday afternoon. I've also been accepted to volunteer at the hospice as a bereavement support volunteer. I'm happy about that. As you will notice from some of my stories, I deal with difficult issues. I guess my heart is in trying to help others feel better, even if it's just to sit with them in silence. 

Thank you to everyone who read my blog! I've had 36,182 visitors! At least I'm not a lone voice in the wilderness! So thank you, sincerely! 

I hope you all have a good weekend!  Stay blessed!

- Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment