Thursday 6 September 2012

Guest Blogger on Romcon

On the 14th of September I will be a guest blog on Romcon. You will be able to read an excerpt to The Trouble With Love is... There will also be an opportunity to get my novella for free. The way to do this is to comment on my blog post that day and you will be given a coupon to smashwords to read my book for free.

I hope that you will take the time and pass by Romcon and comment. I also hope that you will read my book.

I'm truly grateful for my readers, they inspire me to carry on and do the thing I love the most, writing stories. I've realised through this journey that it's a marathon and not a sprint, that I'm always learning and that you get better the more you do it. I've learnt not to take things personally and to appreciate that everyone has an opinion.

I will continue to write and I will continue to enjoy doing so. I'm also just about to finish another novella which I thoroughly enjoyed writing. The idea for this one came about after I had a drifting thought about an ex. I loved it! And I hope others do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment